… do business with domestic & international companies.
… want to grow faster by having access to a reliable source of working capital
… want to be able to provide their customers with more attractive payment terms
Chief Financial Officer- Swets Group BV
available to help
The two most common challenges that SME companies typically face are:
1. Access to reliable sources of capital
2. Ensuring their customers pay on time. 40% of SME companies find that managing delayed payments significantly slows their growth and takes focus away from the company’s core objectives.
For SME businesses with a minimum revenue of 2 Million Euro per year, we have developed a financing platform to help you accelerate your business’ growth. We provide our clients with a reliable source of working capital so that they can achieve their growth targets. Also, by using our free, proprietary web-based platform, our clients further enhance their understanding of your liquidity position, also reducing the time and resource they need to dedicate to managing their debtors.
A calculation example
After the invoices have been sent out, we immediately pay you 95% of the total amount. Once the payment for the invoice has been received, you will receive a further payment from us. This further payment will be a % of the invoice, and it depends on how quickly the invoice was paid.
– Immediate payment of your invoice, even if your client is subsequently declared bankrupt.
– If necessary, we will send reminders on your behalf.
– You stay in close contact with the client should there be any dispute.
– We take over the risk of payment default
You provide your client and Togather with the invoice (digitally).
Within 1 day, 95% of the invoice will be paid by Togather.
The customer’s payment is received and we then pay a further %, which is dependant on the timing of the receipt.*
*Once your customers have been granted a limit, we take over all the invoices issued to those customers, that haven’t expired. When your customer pays the invoice, we then pay an additional % to you, depending on how quickly the invoice is settled.