Togather is the solution for SME companies that...
... do business with domestic & international companies.
... want to grow faster by having access to a reliable source of working capital
... want to be able to provide their customers with more attractive payment terms
“Our partners at Togather have never failed to meet our working capital needs, even during the peak of our business cycle“
Dimitri Romijn Chief Financial Officer- Swets Group BV
Immediate working capital available to help grow your company
Challenges to SME Growth
The two most common challenges that SME companies typically face are:
1. Access to reliable sources of capital
2. Ensuring their customers pay on time. 40% of SME companies find that managing delayed payments significantly slows their growth and takes focus away from the company’s core objectives.
Our Platform as The Solution
For SME businesses with a minimum revenue of 2 Million Euro per year, we have developed a financing platform to help you accelerate your business’ growth. We provide our clients with a reliable source of working capital so that they can achieve their growth targets. Also, by using our free, proprietary web-based platform, our clients further enhance their understanding of your liquidity position, also reducing the time and resource they need to dedicate to managing their debtors.
1. No more waiting for your clients to pay
2. Protection from your customers not paying for whatever reason
3. Your client will not be notified about the factoring.
4. We buy the invoices of your international clients.
5. We buy all of your qualifying invoice.
A calculation example
|Average payment term||€||30 days|
|Debtor balance outstanding invoices||€||2.000.000|
You will receive from Togather
|5% deposit (preliminary)||€||100.000|
|Money transferred to your account||€||1.900.000|
Let’s say your clients pay within 30 days.
|Then you will receive another 3,5% (Indicative, ask for a quote)||€||70.000|
How do cash flows work on a day to day basis?
Once you receive money from your client, you will transfer this to our account and provide us with the new invoices. We then clear the credited amount before the remaining amount is transferred to you. This is easier for you administratively. In the system, that does all the management for you, you can see exactly how much you will receive and how much is cleared.Each week, on your allocated settlement dates, we buy the new invoices that you have made available to us, and transfer to you usually same day the purchase price for these invoices after deducting any collections received from your clients from invoices we have previously financed for you. We notify you by email on the day of your position.
What do I get:
- Immediate payment of your invoice, even if your client is subsequently declared bankrupt.
- If necessary, we will send reminders on your behalf.
- You stay in close contact with the client should there be any dispute.
- We take over the risk of payment default
It's very simple
You provide your client and Togather with the invoice (digitally).
Within 2 days, 95% of the invoice will be paid by Togather.
The customer’s payment is received and we then pay a further %, which is dependant on the timing of the receipt.*
*Once your customers have been granted a limit, we take over all the invoices issued to those customers, that haven’t expired. When your customer pays the invoice, we then pay an additional % to you, depending on how quickly the invoice is settled.