You really want to make a difference in how financial services are offered. You want to help businesses grow, innovate and ultimately contribute to economic development and betterment of society. You want to be part of a team that is tirelessly working and is doing loads of development to achieve that. And you want to have a role in getting this done. If so, Togather Finance is the right place for you!
We are Togather: a fast growing organisation with an enthusiastic and hard working team. We provide technology driven working capital solutions to SMEs. Development, initiative and creativity are very important to us and everyone has a chance to grow within the organisation. We are convinced that the team should always remain motivated, and that way they can use their creativity and innovation to contribute to the common goal of our organization- helping our customers grow and achieve their ambitions!
Technology and digitisation is at the core of our vision. We are the proud developers of our core customer facing platform, CREST®. And we strongly believe and are committed to the increasing use of data to keep creating better solutions to clients. As a Business Analyst, you will be playing a key role in the success of these efforts!
You will be responsible for the design, configuration testing and support of our development projects with a primary focus on the successful specification and ultimately deployment of newly developed products and processes.
Additional activities will include automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. It will also involve providing input to evolve the test architecture and design future test approaches.
- Interact with the business to understand and document process optimisation and product development requirements.
- Analyze business requirements to create clear and actionable plans for the development team.
- Document business requirements and create system configuration and detailed functional design documents including wireframes and flowcharts.
- Work with the business and development team to deploy and implement system modifications.
- Support test plans and test cases, user training and implementation documents.
- Analyze the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement and enhance opportunities by identifying new software/service to be developed.
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with business analysis techniques and methods (requirements documentation, process flows, use case diagrams). Knowledge of documentation standards is key.
- Experience in test methods and testing.
- University degree; preference in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and programming is a plus.
- GREAT attitude – test to break, detail orientation.
- A strong desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill.
- Willingness to learn and suggest process improvements.
- A good analytical mindset.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
It is easy to respond, just send an email with your CV and motivation to email@example.com. More information about our company can be found at www.togatherfinance.nl or view our LinkedIn profile and follow Togather Finance. Directly through Indeed, click here.